Tuesday, December 27, 2016

សប្តាហ៍ចុងក្រោយ (Last Week)



Hey everyone since we skyped, I am not going to go through every day of the week, but really it was just Christmas and Exchanges all week! Oh and we went to a wedding!





It's so weird that my mission is over... I have to be honest, I am incredibly sad that it is coming to an end. I will miss teaching God's children and serving the Lord every day. I don't know how many people that I've changed on my mission but I know that my mission has changed me. I am so grateful for my mission.... No words can describe how much I love my mission, how much I love the people here, or how much I love the gospel and my Savior. Things I've learned on my mission




Repentance is real... I love how in the gospel we don't live in the past... we learn for the past but we move on and look to the future look towards our potential... I'm grateful that we can always change and become better. I've seen so many people change here on my mission and I love that nothing we do can ever reach beyond the Saviors love for us... we can always return to him we can always repent.




The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I LOVE THE BOOK MORMON! I can't believe I didn't realize it before but there is real power that comes when you read the Book of Mormon... I can't believe I had advice and guidance from God and I didn't read it before the mish! I'm so grateful for the guidance that comes from the Book of Mormon, there has been countless times in my mission when God has encouraged me to keep going and comforted me through it.




The gospel gives us hope... at the beginning of my mission I came out here and saw the people here and I wanted to give them food clothes... anything to help them, but after serving a little bit longer I realized that the gospel is the very best thing that we can give them... It's worth more than anything else that I can give them. It gives them hope! It's one of my favorite parts about the mission to tell people who they are they are sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father who loves them! They have so much potential and I love sharing that with them!




The gospel is happiness... I was super confused when I first got here because all these members were in the worst situations... but they were still so happy... I remember thinking... Why?! But it's because they are not confronting all of these trials by themselves but they have the Savior with them every step of the way... They receive his grace so that they can endure their trials and be happy during it! They are all so strong and happy and I know it's because of the Saviors Grace in their lives!




God loves all of his children... I can't imagine how much God loves his children because for me I love all the people here so much... I know that God blessed me with just a piece of his love for the people here! They are like my family... I love them!!! I know that God's love is real and never ending, and that he wants us to return back to him and he will help us to be able to do that!




We all have different gifts that God needs us to use! One of my favorite parts of the mish is being surrounded by such amazing people... the missionaries, the members, the senior couple, and the mission president and his wife! I think they are all amazing and I have learned so much from them and the gifts that they have. It's cool because we are all so different but we all come to one mission to serve God's children and there are people here waiting for our individual testimonies! I love it! I've loved learning from the other missionaries.



The Savior knows us and what we need. Last of all, I know that the Savior loves us and performed the Atonement for us... I know that he performed the atonement because he loves us... he didn't have to do it, but he chose to so we all could live with Him again... with our Families for Eternity! I am so grateful for our brother who was will to suffer so much so that we can receive his grace, repent, and live again.


I love the gospel and those are only a few of the many things that I've learned on my mission... I feel like I could go on forever... I LOVE MY MISSION!! I would not give up this experience for anything! I can't believe it was even a hard choice for me to go on a mission.... It shouldn't be easy.. Of course, I can give up a year and a half of my life to serve the Savior who gave up everything for us! I'm extremely grateful for my mission and don't know where I would be without it. I'm grateful for my awesome family that have been the best examples to me throughout my entire life I would not be here without you... so THANKS... thanks for everything! I will see you in a week!


ដោយសេចក្ដីស្រឡាញ់

សុីសើ្ទរស្វប់

No comments:

Post a Comment